We offer Mental Health consultancy support:
Is the Covid 19 pandemic and economic shutdown affecting the Mental Health of your Line Managers and workforce?
We can help:
- Reduce the stress and strain of Human Resource Managers, Personnel Managers and Human Resource Directors.
- Help Line Managers better support staff who are very anxious about the pandemic
- Help you provide key positive Mental Health messages to your worksforce
Even before Covid 19 struck:
- An employee sees their GP who then signs them off for 2 weeks without a clear explanation of what is happening to that person’s Mental Health.
- They may be off sick or their work performance is suffering (“presenteeism”)
- An employee sees their GP who then signs them off for 2 weeks
Mental Health - THE COST
- Deloitte research (2017) made a positive case for employers investing in mental health, with an average return of £5 for every £1
- Deloitte and National Mind (2020) suggests that poor mental health cost UK companies more than £43 billion in 2018
We can support HR managers present a “business case” presentation to the board or senior managers.
Using video conferencing (or face-to-face meetings), we can:
- Seek to understand your work environment, HR policies and how stress affects particular work roles in your company
- Carry out virtual online meetings with selected staff either individually or as a group to discover all angles to the Mental Health picture
- Support you develop your own Mental Health Plan
- Offer best practice support interventions linked to your Mental Health plan.
- Provide ongoing support post training workshop by assessing your progress on implementing your Mental Health plan
- Be available for crisis support when things become complex or difficulty accessing professional support