Poor Mental Health is more common than you may think - the longer-term impact of Covid-19 can increase vulnerability to poor Mental Health.
Many people are not aware they are experiencing poor Mental Health or fear the consequences of sharing their feelings – worry about job security and money may mask underlying anxiety and depression.
Getting help early, can make the difference with the urge to take time off sick or presenteeism performance issues - actively working during these difficult times can be a vital part of Mental Health recovery.
- Decide on your workplace Mental Health Plan and how to implement over a period of time.
- Involve key people in your company so everyone is working together from the frontline staff to key decision makers.
- Develop meaningful conversations about mental health at your workplace.
- Form Mental Health networks within your company such a Mental Health First Aiders and Champions.
- Promote positive Mental Health messages to your stakeholders and customers.
We can help you be clear on what is important to focus on right now and steer you when implementing your Mental Health action plan.
- Chris Graham works part time for Carlisle Eden Mind and provides freelance Mental Health training outside of Cumbria. He has worked with over sixty organisations, providing specialist consultancy and training workshops.
- As a Mental Health First Aid instructor, he has delivered over forty 2 day Mental Health First Aid workshops for SME’s and large companies. For over a year, he has worked freelance for Mental Health First Aid England as one of their National Trainers. Click here to know to more.
- Chris has now focused on designing and delivering bespoke workplace workshops on a variety of Mental Health themes. He works closely with senior HR Managers, helping them achieve their particular HR aspirations.
- Chris has focused on developing bespoke training workshops online creating unique digital training materials and designing virtual interactive group exercises, using the Zoom digital platform..
- He has the experience to deliver the complete range of adult Mental Health First Aid England workshops.
- Flashing Lightbulb Ltd have devoted our time and effort designing bespoke Line Manager Mental Health training both face to face venue-based groups and online group workshops.
We can help after the workshop by supporting your staff translate the learning experience into day to day practice at work.
Self-isolation and social distancing enforcement make face to face group workshops impossible. Even when there is no Covid-19 enforcement, reoccurring viral outbreaks will make group workshops problematic. On line live workshops help staff who feel isolated or alone feel more connected.
“Attending a workshop can be like learning how a bike works but have not had a chance to practice riding it yet”